Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy First Birthday, Miss E!

Just twelve short months ago
I made my big debut
So now I'd like to celebrate
My 1st Birthday with you.



We had so much fun helping Miss E celebrate her first birthday!
I'm not sure which she enjoyed more -
the rocking horse or her cake.
Okay, yeah, I think it was the cake. :)




Miss E and her princess horsie.
I wonder where we'll go today ...




You don't see me gettin' your bears ...
Little Miss E rocked the camo bodysuit!





I found these beautiful words of love
written on Miss E's mommy's FB page.
She is one loved little girl.





Miss E humored me and let me
get a few images of her in a little
fluffy pink tutu.
"Tutu" cute!




Birthday Balloons and Cupcake Wishes.
Time goes by sooooo fast!




Let the sugar rush begin!
She was a little timid at first,
but after that first taste of sticky,
sweet icing, she went back for more.




Hmmm ... just a little bit more ...
maybe no one will see me ...
I don't know who had more fun -
Miss E and her cake...
or us capturing these moments
with her.

0 comments: